*****If you are UNDER the age of 18, Please have your parent/guardian contact us!*****
Hello! Thank you for your interest in a Snomoon Miniature Pinscher! To help us better accommodate your wants in a pup, Please take a few minutes and answer these questions.We want our pups to have the BEST possible homes and be the best suited to YOUR lifestyle. No answer is “wrong”, this is just a little information for me to help you choose the right pup that you will be happy with for MANY years to come. Please copy and paste the questions along with your answers to an email and mail it to us at email@example.com (If you have trouble with copy/paste just get in touch with me). Please ALSO read our contract and make sure you are in agreement to all the conditions stated in it. The contract is in the “NOTES” section on our page. ***Please note, these questions are not all inclusive and the reason I am doing this question page is I have carpal tunnel and it gets difficult to type at times.**** Thank you for understanding.
Please first provide us with your : Name Address Phone number (with best time/days to reach you) Email Which method you would like to use for primary contact.
1) Have you read the “Contract” and are you in agreement to ALL the conditions set forth in it?
2) What will be the primary purpose of this pup: Pet, Show, Service Dog, Breeding?
3) What made you choose a Miniature Pinscher?
4) Do you have Miniature Pinscher experience? If no, Other Breeds?
5) If you run into difficulty in any aspect of training, what will be your solution?
6) What is your ideal choice of color and sex? Are you open to alternatives?
7) Who will be the primary caretaker of the pup?
8 ) Do you have other pets? If so, tell me a little about them. Also list any previous pets and what happened to them.
9) Do you have children? If so, their ages?
10) Do you own or rent your home? Home type? **Please note if you rent, you will be asked to provide proof that pets are allowed, be it by copy of a lease in your name or a phone number to contact owner/lease agency/building manager**
11) Do you have a yard?
12) Will the pup be banned from any part of the house?
Allowed on the furniture?
Will they sleep in a crate?
13) How many hours a day will the pup be left alone?
14) We breed to AKC standards for height and general guidelines for weight (10-12 ½ inches and 8-10 pounds) but each dog is an individual so we can not GUARANTEE how they grow, we can use past litter size, parent’s size, special breed weight charts to give estimates and our best guesses. Does the pup HAVE to be a special size?
Veterinarian's Name, Address, and Phone number May we contact them? If so please give them permission to talk with us.
Please provide 2 personal references.
Tell me anything else about yourself, family and other pets you would like to share.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to help us get to know you a little.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse a sale at any time.